Sunday, July 27, 2008

A pic or two

Just a quickie post...

No new news on how Jim is taking this whole situation. I still haven't spoken to him about it. He doesn't do well with phones. I thank the sweet Lord for creating Tom, the father of all things Myspace because without him, conversations with my brother would be few and far between. I asked what he thought about this whole "who's your daddy" situation, and I quote:
When I start to get lost in it I think about how dad must have felt, nothing more.

Broke my heart.

Most of you know why my lost blog was, um, murdered. Though better judgment tells me that I shouldn't post any pics, I'm going to anyway.


A friend messaged me on Myspace after reading my first post because she wasn't sure about commenting on here. Please, feel free. The only thing I ask is that you address everything to Jane.

I refuse to be shitholed again. =)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jane, I love you girl! I totally missed your blog. I had nothing else to read for awhile. Dont let this one get murdered. People can be so nosey and cruel when the truth comes at them.

Amie said...

ive missed you, jane! baby girl is ADORABLE! getting so big!!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates