Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spa-in it up

For my birthday, Mary and Dick are buying me a trip to the spa. I am sooo stoked. I'm going to bluemercury in the Tropicana Casino. The spas around here are so effing expensive because they're all in the casinos. No one can compete with their business, but I bet if they opened a full-service spa where we live, they'd be packed.

So this is what I've decided to get:


tension-relieving mineral therapy
body toning scrub, wrap, and massage soothes tired muscles. begins with a head-to-toe sea salt polish to enliven and enhance oxygenation. a detoxifying body mask of natural mineral clays blended with healing asian herbs and antioxidants is applied and left to infuse. after a healing bath, a body massage relieves tension and leaves the body feeling relaxed and invigorated
I've never had a body treatment before, so I'm really looking forward to this. I've gone back and forth with well maybe I should get a mani/pedi/facial because it'll all add up to be less than the body treatment, but I just can't resist. And I deserve it, damnit. I'm 1/4 of a century old now.

I do have a question for those of you that have had body treatments...are you, like, butt nekked? I mean, I think I can handle it (all the while thinking they're staring at my stretch marks and squeezing all my fat parts), but I am curious.

The bed calls!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It took me a while to figure out who Mary was LMFAO... what a ding dong.

Yes, you are butt naked, but they cover you in a sheet and they know how to cover certain areas to get to another area... don't stress... it will be NICE ;)

OR... you might hate it. Why don't you just buy me a plane ticket so I can come up and go in your place. Seriously. You are going to hate that massage.

:P

K said...

Haha, you are so funny! =)~

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates