So I just wanted to make a quick post before I pass out...or go get something else to eat, one or the other.
MIL is coming tomorrow for 11 days to help me out while Dick is on deployment. I am glad for the help. I am glad for the help. I am glad for the help. I am glad for the help.
Everything will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
keep the computer AWAY from her!
check yourself on google first! make sure there is no way in heck she can find this one! we cant lose you again!
hehe... she is so cute :P
How long will Jason be gone? And I agree with Erin, now that you are "search-proof" make sure you don't leave the website up anywhere or anything LOL!
She brought her own comp this time, but I turn mine off every night.
Post a Comment