Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gettin' all political on yo ass

I DO NOT discuss politics. Anyone that has a different view than you thinks theirs is right, and I refuse to defend my beliefs or why I've chosen the candidate that I have just so someone can tell me I'm wrong.

But after hearing this, I had to post it. I can't begin to tell you how much this makes my blood boil...

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3

I've said it allllll along.

This may sound ridiculous to some, but with all my being, I believe that voters should have to take competency tests on the issues before they're allowed to vote.

Some people are just fucking pathetic.

2 comments:

Erin said...

omg..that was funny. They had no idea who is running for prez... Sarah Palin as his VP, hahahahahaha..

Yeah. I know girl. I know. There are some fucking stupid ppl out there. The thing I learned in school is that the population of America has the average education of a 5th grader. These ppl just proved it wrong.. They have the IQ of a 2nd grader.

*sigh*

holly* said...

i wont go into, well, anything political here, but i will say that i LOVE your tag for this post. effing world.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates