Monday, October 13, 2008

"It's a letter confirming your reservation at the nut house."

According to my new therapist, I have Adjustment Disorder. I really don't feel like going into exactly what that is, so click the link if you're interested.

At least it ain't schizophrenia.

And in more news, Dick and I celebrated our three-year anniversary last Wednesday, the 8th. I had every intention of blogging about it, but we've been going non-stop. I came home from work early because he was supposed to go to physical therapy and then to work, but he was drinking a beer instead. He had taken the night off over a month ago and canceled his PT! I was completely surprised. He took me out to eat at Cavallino Nero (AWESOME Italian joint) and then we had dessert at Simply Fondue. It was so nice. Early Saturday morning we drove up to the Pocono Mountains and spent the night. We had such a good time, and I'll try to blog more about it when I get the pics off my camera.

For now, this crazy has to get some sleep.

2 comments:

holly* said...

congratulations!

holly* said...

erm. on your non schizo diagnosis and, more so, your anniversary! (AND SUPER SWEET HUBS!)

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates