Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's mah birfday

Mary will be turning one in just two months, and I've really got to get the ball rolling on her party planning. Any advice/ideas would be much appreciated. Here's what I have to work with:
  • It will be winter...the average temp around that time is the mid-40s. Last year was a tad warmer; the year before we had snow.
  • We have a small dining/living area.
  • We have a decent-sized garage where I could hang some pretty tablecloths/sheets to hide all of Dick's shit. The garage is insulated, and it takes just one small heater to keep that place warm.
  • Every kid invited (except 1) are 3+ years old.
  • I would prefer not to have a cartoon-y theme but am open to a seasonal theme.
  • There is always room for a pinata.

Please help!

1 comment:

holly* said...

tea parties are cute and warmish liquids (considering the temps) might be inviting. in other words, pinks and purples and flowers and bows with cute little tea pots and bud vases. you can serve warm ciders and cupcakes.

we did a farm theme for tyler's 1st and dinosaurs for the 2nd.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates