Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

That's right, bitches. I'm sick.

Every time an illness ran rampant through our family, my mom was always the last to get sick. It's wierd how it happens that way, like God says, "I'm going to test you. First, I'm going to make your family sick but not all at the same time...each will start the illness about a day apart; that way, you're at their every beckoned call for a good week solid. Just as things are looking up and everyone is getting better, you'll get sick, too."

This is a test. It is only a test.

I don't mind taking care of Dick at all. He hardly gets sick, but when he does, ho-ly smokes. And obviously taking care of Mary is a pleasure. I just feel so bad because she can't sleep for shit.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yep. What's worse? The kid just got over it (hopefully), I started on Sunday and am hopefully going to be better by Thursday (crossing fingers) right on time for Chris to get it I'm sure. (He said his throat was sore this morning). And I will throw things if I just get over being sick and finally feel better when his dumbass gets it.

holly* said...

aw! that sucks!!!!

i just posted this over at kelly's and i'm going to tell you the same thing: cold mist humidifiers and zicam. do eet!

we're going through the initial change from summer to fall and those two things are definately keeping the scratchy throat at bay.

good luck and i hope your house returns to full health very soon. i wouldnt want your co-worker L to get too stressed out because you had to go and get sick... ;)

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates