The author of Mommy and the Marine and her friend have created this awesome new blog called Your Goodies Galore. They review all sorts of different products that are trendy, chic, and soooo cute. I'm already addicted, so they better post, like, daily. =)
The ladies have conjured up their first giveaway, and all you have to do to enter is go to the InkspotWorkshop on Etsy, check out their SUPER cute stationary, and then comment on your faves back on Your Goodies Galore.
I'm gonna win, bitches, so don't even bother entering.
;)~
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha... you just might! ;)
And Amie informed me that I was calling you Mary and the little one Jane?! Or wait, the other way around... shit, I gotta check again and see who's who. I could NEVER be in the witness protection program obviously.
Post a Comment