So I was talking to a good friend this weekend (we'll call her Anne), and she told me that someone told her that her father *supposedly* had child pornography on his computer. She was also told that he *supposedly* raped his ex-wife, and that's why she left him. Remember, this is a friend of mine...
What would you do? Besides needing therapy, how would you take it? This ex was a horrible woman to Anbe and her sibs and tore apart their family. Granted, the father is as much to blame if not more, but this woman was plain out rude, told lies about Anne and her sibs, and even hid out in the bedroom every time Anne and her husband went over there. She had three kids of her own, and she was lookin' for a daddy to raise 'em. Anne's dad was her third marriage (and she was only 31).
And did I mention that Anne's mother believes it all? She's the one who told Anne everything because she actually saw the ex-wife the night before. The ex revealed all this to Anne's mom in a bathroom at a county fair event.
Anne's mom HATES her father because of all the shit that's gone down since he got with that dirty ho of an ex. He hasn't been much of a father and even didn't see his son for 11 months straight. He's totally a piece of shit for everything he did, but that's still her father. Anne's mom would loooove if her kids hated their father. Anne told her during an argument, "I'm not going to hate my dad like you want me to." And her mother said, "Why not?!?"
Anne knows things about her father's sex life that no child should ever know. A vengeful mother, big-mouthed boss's wife, and disgusting ex-girlfriend all let her know about her dad's preferences (including positions, certain lude acts, frequency, ejaculate, etc...I am not even joking). At one time, a lot of porn was discovered on her father's work computer, so the boss's wife put a block on the system and didn't hesitate to let Anne's mom (and other big mouths) know about it. Anne knows her dad is a freak when it comes to sex, but child pornography is something she just can't believe.
Again, this is her dad. She refuses to believe it, but who wouldn't?!? After all the shit he said and put her and her sibs through, she still loves him dearly. I recall a certain Commandment...Honor thy father and thy mother.
But what the fuck would you do? How do you think you'd feel?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
whoa,that was alot to digest....i think the first thing I was do is just ignore it. The child porn thing Anne shouldnt ignore. Thats serious jail time. Anne needs some therapy after all of this. I would crap my pants if my kids knew my sexual agenda. I dont like to know other peoples idea of fun in their own bedroom.
I think confronting her dad about all of this and how she got involved in knowing all the gory details would help out.
As for the mom wanting her to hate her own dad. Been there. I even think I had that same argument once upon a time. Its her dad and she is going to love her dad no matter how he likes to get it on.
as a grown up i would go straight to the source and confront my father about this. if i smelled something fishy, father or not, i would keep myself and my children away from this man until he sought out professional help.
Post a Comment