skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Big Bowl of Ice Cream
A little friendly banter on life as I live it
Sunday, August 31, 2008
*@$!%
Please excuse the layout. I'm working on it.
2 comments:
holly*
said...
the green is very pretty!
September 1, 2008 at 2:26 AM
K
said...
Thanks!
September 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mi
K
A new mommy in my mid-20s just trying to survive life in a world full of drama. You'll also find that I love to bitch.
View my complete profile
My Reads
ExperienceLifeWisely
IsleysOnParade
JourneyToMommyhood
MommyAndTheMarine
YourGoodiesGalore
Categories
A
(12)
Advise Me
(1)
Animal Friends
(1)
Boredom Relief
(3)
Boyfriend MP
(6)
Brats
(1)
Christmas
(1)
Daycare
(2)
Easter
(1)
Effin World
(3)
Family
(8)
Famous Morons
(1)
Foooood
(1)
Fun Stuff
(4)
House
(1)
Hubs
(7)
Humor Me
(7)
Life
(13)
Lovin' Life
(1)
Mary
(12)
MIL
(3)
Motherhood
(2)
Mutts
(1)
Out both ends
(1)
Pics
(1)
Random
(3)
Shopping
(1)
TV
(1)
Weather
(4)
Work aka The Daycare
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(24)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(13)
▼
August
(20)
*@$!%
Thank you, Gustav
Phew?
...
Currently Soliciting Advice
Growing up
Oreology
Mother fucker
My boyfriend is better than yours.I told hubs that...
It's all been said and done
After a heartfelt reunion with my dear Spotter Boy...
God is good!!
My heart is broken.
Scurvy
Boyfriend is the World's Best!!
Boyfriend Update
I Heart MP
Sooo...
A little sadness
Up late
►
July
(3)
RSS Subscribe
2 comments:
the green is very pretty!
Thanks!
Post a Comment