Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's all been said and done

Due to complete exhaustion, I probably missed one of the most exciting meets in Olympic swimming history.

But you KNOW I got boyfriend on DVR.

And you know what? He just did what I knew he could do...became the biggest Olympic champion ever. 16 career medals, 14 of them gold, 8 won during one Olympics. And he's 23.


Such an awesome Olympics. I have honestly never watched an Olympics this much. As long as he's there, I'll be a dedicated viewer...and girlfriend. =)

2 comments:

holly* said...

makes me feel like a bit of a slacker. all i managed was a college degree, husband, kid and half assed put together home business by 25. i guess i could start training for the winter olympics and at least get one gold medal. it may only be one metal, but it will help my self image, you know?

i kid. i kid.

Erin said...

I was jumping up and down in my seat watching his last gold medal match. Holy crap. He is a beast!!!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates