Monday, August 11, 2008

I Heart MP

There was no way in hell that I could stay up last night to watch my boyfriend swim, but I figured that MIL would try to record it. I came down this morning, and she said that I went to bed right before he swam, and she almost texted me so I could come see it. I really wish she would've because DAMN. After hearing that smug Frenchie say what he did about being the US, I am soooo glad that we won the way we did...by a fingertip. And the guy that talked all the smack about beating the Americans was the final swimmer in the relay. IN YO FACE.

Did I mention that MIL thinks that when we are actually watching the games that they've ALREADY HAPPENED? =)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh we watched it last night! It. Was. Awesome. And DUDE, he looked HAWT. LIKE SMOKING HOT. LOL!

It was the best, because at the beginning of the race, they showed the quote of what the French bastards said and how they were going to "smash them." I was SO NERVOUS the WHOLE time and they were dragging ASS up until the last like 10 seconds... AWESOME. It is the coolest race to watch and even hear the announcers saying how USA just can't get up there, etc.... It was so cool!

K said...

I agree completely. =)

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates