Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Boyfriend Update

So boyfriend is now three for three in his goal of winning the most gold medals in an Olympics (Mark Spitz holds the record with seven, I believe). I totally know he can do it. I mean, have you SEEN my boyfriend? My knees shake just thinkin' about him.

I sound totally obsessed, but that's ok because hubs obsesses over Jennifer Aniston. I need mine, too.

I mean, how can you not loooove him?

In other news, hubs comes home tonight, thank the sweet Lord. I'm ready for him to be here. I mean, if boyfriend has to be in China, hubs will do. =)

Can anyone remember when their kids first sat up on their own? Maybe it's my fault, but Mary still falls over every time, and I know she should be doing well with it by now. With her size, it's expected that's she be a little slow in developing some strengths, but I still wonder. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

holly* said...

*puts on trench coat andd hat that covers eyes. looks around the blog carefully*

hello... jane...



anywho, good to see you back and you're boyfriend is very nice there dear. reminds me of that cell phone commercial where the girl who is totally psycho about phelps misses a call about him doing autographs. yea...

tyler was sitting up mostly by 4 months, but 100% by 6 months. do you have a bumbo or some other baby chair? it might be worth a shot. i think its still early to worry about mary, but i understand your concern. :)

hum. i stopped by for some other reason than to give mostly unsolicited advice, but what was it... i hate that. oh well.

oh, and HAHAHAHA scratch and sniff poo stickers!!!!

again, glad to see you back. pinch mary's cheekies for me.

K said...

Yeah, we def have a Bumbo and use it pretty often. Maybe I should commit to using it every day. She does really well when she's in my lap, and I only have to support her for a second or two. Who knows. I guess if she doesn't start improving in a month or so that I'll talk to her dr.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates