Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sooo...

I highly recommend everyone and their mom going in for a body treatment. Ho-ly smokes. Just don't shave the day you go in. I made that mistake and geez Louise did that sea salt scrub hurt on my shins.

After all was said and done, I decided to go into the steam room. I was in their all by my lonesome, so I pulled my towel off and just leaned back. I was sooooo relaxed. When I came out, I glanced in the mirror and saw these awful red circles on my back. It looked like I had about ten ringworm spots on my back. I freaked. I thought, Holy shit, I leaned against that tile in the steam room and picked up some nasty ass fungus. Or maybe it's an allergic reaction. SHIT. So I instantly jumped in the shower (and took major advantage of the supplied Molton Brown products) and scrubbed. I even washed my hair because I was so paranoid (and, well, there was the Molton Brown). Needless to say, they were still there when I was done. I got home and showed MIL. She was throwing out all these ideas when it came to me...my relaxing bath in the big jacuzzi tub...I was leaning against a million jets. Hence, the red circles. =) Phew.

I told Dick that I'm getting a body treatment at least twice per year from now on...my birthday and Christmas.

MIL is O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with the effing Olympics, especially the opening ceremony. She didn't shut up for longer than ten seconds at a time, I shit you not. I finally just went to bed because she kept getting on the phone and pausing the tv. It drives me nuts because it's like I've got my own live commentator sitting four feet away. Oh well. As long as I get to watch Michael Phelps in all his hotness, which is what I'm doing now. Man...he is sooooooooooooo sexy.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok Chris was the same way (somewhat) with the Opening Ceremony. I finally told him to give me the damn remote. I mean, it was ok in the beginning, but shit it got boring! And we were waiting FOREVER to see USA walk around the circle so we had to sit through all the shit countries LOL.

K said...

Girl I didn't even see the US walk in. I walked out after Greece. She said, "Greece is always first...blah blah blah. Greece this and Greece that," and it's because the hubs is Greek. OK. I EFFING GET IT!!!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates