'Tis easier to bitch than to delight. ~Jane the Bitch
Doth I have a change of heart? Do-ith I bitcheth less? It might make my coworkers happier. Now I consider WHY I bitch so much at work...because I'm a pee-on, that's why. I get handed all the bullshit that they don't want to do. Do y'all remember Douchebag Day from The Dainty Doghouse? Remember Douchebag? If that mother fucker brings me one more thing to do with a "drop everything and do this now" statement, I'm going to punch him in his adulterous nut sack.
Anyway, here's the photo collage. It's a work-in-progress.
I definitely plan on adding more individual 4x6 frames as well as more "trinket" type stuff (like the small mirror) just to fill it in.
Look at Munchkin pushing up onto her knees!
And this was her first time on the boat! She did really well, but the life jacket was a little bulky. It was right around her nap time, so she got a little fussy, and I had to nurse her over by the tall grasses. She and I were on the boat for about 45 minutes, but we're just taking it one step at a time. I never felt any kind of fear until I stepped onto the dock with her. I immediately thought, "I can turn around right now and be perfectly fine with not putting her on that boat." But I sucked it up, and we had a good time.

1 comment:
dont stop bitching girl. If we didnt bitch people would think life is perfectly fine. To bitch is to say life isnt perfect and its fucking me in the ass.
Post a Comment