Not pregnant.
I really didn't know how to feel about all that. I mean, I would've welcomed a second child with open arms, but at the same time, I can't imagine sharing my love with anyone else right now. It made me really upset to think about Mary not being THE center of my world anymore. I'm just not ready for another baby right now.
There was a little twinge of disappointment though.
I have no idea about the owning different floors of a condo thing. I know that you can do that in a high-rise condo building, but I didn't know that about houses. I would imagine that the owners would split costs for any improvements, repairs, etc. as far as the structure/land is concerned. The guy that we know owns the whole building, but when I see him again, I can ask him what he knows about it.
Gotsta start supper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Phew! I completely know how you feel. I remember thinking how I wanted my kids 2.5-3 years apart but when that time came around, I was like no way. I was so emotionally NOT ready.
I won't even say that I was emotionally ready this time, but I knew it was now or never and I wouldn't ever be able to "make" myself ready... so we shall see how it goes ;)
Yeah and totally weird about owning different floors, of JUST those beach houses. Ask the guy, seriously, I want to know. LOL
yea, everytime i think about number two i get mega sad that there will be more than tyler. dont get me wrong, i would love more children. in time, i look more forward to them than anything else. BUT, it always tugs my heartstrings to know tyler wont be my one and only. how can something be so totally awesome, but so totally scary at the same time? maybe because tyler wasnt planned, but i sure as heck wasnt scared about having baby number one. what is it about baby number two that scares the piss out of me?
Post a Comment