I told hubs that MP is my boyfried, so he felt it necessary to insult him. Ass. Why are men so retarded? He then revealed to me who his new girl is...Jessica Biel. Whatevs.
I actually completed one of my many projects this weekend - a picture wall. It's the wall in our stairwell that's been bare since we moved in. I finally got all the pictures I wanted into frames and hung them. It looks really good. I'll try to post a pic when my camera battery charges.
Speaking of cameras...I cannot tell y'all how badly I want a new one. The one I have is a really nice camera, but I reeeaaalllyyy want a digital SLR. I posted the link to Best Buy because they have a big list. I know hubs doesn't want me to spend that much money on a camera since I have one that works fine, but I just WANT it. I don't want to be a professional photographer or anything; I just want to be able to capture all of Mary's moments instantly, ya know?
There was something else I wanted to rant about, but I can't remember right now (that seems to be happening often lately). Well I've gotta run to the post office, so y'all have a good day!

4 comments:
working one day a week now. it's nice, but this shit is hard!
Don't wait. Buy it. Moments are passing and soon she will be crawling/walking/running all over the place and you NEED that camera ;) Check craigslist, you can get a good one, and some still might have warranty, it's worth it to check. Hey, you work! Use your own damn money :P
And when you first started saying how you got your picture wall up, I was like "oh hell to the no she did not do a collage of MP on her wall at home" LMFAO. Share pics chick :)
Kelly, I don't need a collage. He'll be home from Beijing in no time. =)~
haha. i thought the same thing as kelly. sorry. but you're doing great none the less. it took me two years to get some of our photos up and i'm not even done yet.
as for cameras, i agree with kelly! there is nothing worse than you pushing the button on your camera and it not responding to you and missing the moment. i ended up with a mostly high end point and shoot camera that achieves my fast shutter demands with out the complete cost of an slr. i still see an slr in my future, but not until i have the time to really learn to use it. but, if you want that slr NOW, get it! kiddies only get faster and your photos only get fuzzier. stash a little dough every month and i bet you can have one before xmas with out complaints from the hubs.
Post a Comment